Complaint Review: Predictomobile

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Texas
www.predictomobile.com Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Predictomobile sent Unauthorized text to my cell phones and my cell phone carrier charged each of my phones 9.99 Fort Lee New Jersey

I was charged $9.99 by my cell phone company for having received an unauthorized text from PredictoMobile. I don't even know who these people are or what they do and they certainly did not have my permission to bill my carrier. Now I am stuck paying for their sneaky ways of doing business. Companies like this is why we are so hesitant to do business anymore. I will post on every site and file a complaint with the BBB on this company.

Jacksonville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Predictomobile-sent-Unauthorized-text-to-my-cell-phones-and-my-cell-phone-carrier-charged-401050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile