Complaint Review: Predictomobile

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 25, 2009

• Reported By:Castro Valley California
Predictomobile
One Bridge Plaza, Suite 275 Ft. Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Predictomobile THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADDY! Ft. Lee New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care Is Here To Help

*Author of original report: Predictomobile - THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADDY!

Predictomobile
Phone: 800-360 0518

Predictomobile, One Bridge Plaza, Suite 275, Ft. Lee, NJ 07024
Fort Lee, New Jersey, 02075

Yet now I find a $40.00 charge on my CELL PHONE BILL? No way.

3/22/09:

Gave my Mailing address and email. No home phone or Cell Phone #.

Now I must wait and see. Most expensive free ringtone EVER!

Watch out for these predators!!!

Ripped off in Nor Cal
Castro Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/Ft-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Predictomobile-THESE-PEOPLE-ARE-SHADDY-Ft-Lee-New-Jersey-436690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile

Customer Care Is Here To Help

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we'll take care of your issues.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
PredictoMobile

Predictomobile - THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADDY!

AUTHOR: Ripped off in nor cal - (U.S.A.)

Predictomobile THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADDY! Ft. Lee New Jersey

The Original Ripoff Report Text:
Predictomobile Phone: 800-360 0518 Predictomobile, One Bridge Plaza, Suite 275, Ft. Lee, NJ 07024 Fort Lee, New Jersey, 02075 U.S.A. I should have known better, anything advertised as "FREE" that makes you jump through as many hoops as these people do should have been a warning. But I thought, with due diligence and thorough reading and comprehension of their "terms" I would not have a problem right? WRONG! I did what they instructed to STOP the $9.99/ month fee but then the ENDLESS text messages to my phone! Repeatedly I would text the required response to make it STOP! Yet now I find a $40.00 charge on my CELL PHONE BILL? No way. 3/22/09: Called Customer Service and Angelique answered the phone. Immediately asked for my Cell phone # BUT I REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT. I then asked to speak to a supervisor regarding unauthorized charges on my bill. Put me on hold, twice while I was waiting for a supervisor. Oddly enough then SAME voice claiming to be DONNA took the call. Asked for my Cell phone # over and over again. BUT I REFUSED TO GIVE IT OUT. So she proceeded to ask me for the following: Gave my Mailing address and email. No home phone or Cell Phone #. A number I could be reached "back" at: Gave my WORK # to call back from CORPORATE office to address my problem. When I asked if there was a phone number to the CORPORATE office she said they were not allowed to give that out just the mailing address. Now I must wait and see. Most expensive free ringtone EVER! Watch out for these predators!!!

Ripped off in Nor Cal Castro Valley,