Complaint Review: Predictomobile

• Reported By:Midlothian Virginia
Predictomobile
www.predictomobile.com Internet U.S.A.

PredictoMobile Premium Text Messaging Scam Internet

PredictoMobile billed me through Verizon for 'premium text' subscriptions. We never signed up for these, never texted them a 'code', never entered a 'pin', etc. and never received any messages from them. I never even heard of them until I called Verizon to find out what these charges were and they gave me the company name and phone number and instructions for blocking any further messages from them.

I did have Verizon place a block on any further 'premium text' subscriptions, but they told me that I had to contact the company directly for a refund. Our call was answered by a woman who barely spoke English and who insisted that we must have subscribed to this service, which involved entering our phone number on a web site, receiving a pin, texting them with it and then receiving messages from them. We asked to speak to her supervisor, which was refused - as was our request for a refund of the charges.

Based on what I have seen on the Internet, many people appear to have been victimized by this company. Isn't there something that can be done to stop this fraud?

Gail
Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/internet/PredictoMobile-Premium-Text-Messaging-Scam-Internet-397588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile