Complaint Review: Predictomobile

• Updated: Thu, May 14, 2009

• Reported By:Surfside Beach South Carolina
Predictomobile
www.PredictoMobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Predictomobile Charged twice without even viewing test messages, nor did I even delete. Internet

Predictomobile should be prosecuted for fraud.
How can this happen?
As I was receiving test messages in the past, and was not signed up for this service, I had a block put on my cell preventing messages to be sent and received.
Even so, Predictomobile, within a 7 day span, charged me a fee of $9.99 twice for a total of $19.98 for something I did not purchase nor even saw.
As I was charged this amount on my cell phone bill, I called my service provider.
I was informed that I must call Predictomobile direct to remove the charges from my bill. I was also told my phone could be shut off if I didn't pay the service provider the full amount due.
After speaking with Predictomobile, nothing was accomplished. Corporate people would be emailing to handle the request for removing the charges from my cell bill.
I am still waiting.

Edye
Surfside Beach, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/internet/Predictomobile-Charged-twice-without-even-viewing-test-messages-nor-did-I-even-delete-In-451763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile