Complaint Review: Predictomobile

Predictomobile
predictomobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Predictomobile Scammed by predictomobile Internet

*Author of original report: Partial Refund

Predictomobile stuck me for 12 bucks in September 2008. I called and found out how to put a stop to it. I did.

Now it is December and they just stuck me again. They are the classic rip off artists. They can put anything on their paperwork that makes it look like you have played their stupid f****** games.

Verizon has put a block on all premium text's to all our phones. They say this will prevent it from happening again.

Are Verizon customers the only ones affected by this scam, or are other carriers also affected? That might be interesting to find out.

Rick
Orem, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobile/internet/Predictomobile-Scammed-by-predictomobile-Internet-399193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile

Partial Refund

AUTHOR: Rick - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Predicto to demand a refund. They sent me an email to say that they could not. I sent an email back with my attorney info. They said they would mail me a refund for for the last charge they stuck me with. It is for $9.99. That will not cover all that Verizon charged me with taxes but I was glad to get something. Still waiting on the check.

Frontier