Complaint Review: Predictomobile.com - Verizon

• Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Shelby Twp Michigan
Predictomobile.com - Verizon
www.predictomobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Predictomobile.com And Verizon Does Verizon have anything to do with the 654654 scam? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

My story is similar to all of the others I have read. My 13 year old's phone began receiving a $9.99 charge. We did not agree to this service and Verizon waived one monthly fee. I contacted the 800 number that Verizon gave me and spoke to someone named Love. When I asked for the IP address that was used to register the service, she did not give it to me.

She told me the date and time it was placed. It was very difficult to know if she understood my questions because she had a thick accent. Someone has created a profile using my cell phone number. My child could not have done this as it was finals week and adults were home at the time they said the website was used to register the phone.

Also, this is a bunch of questions and I can tell you whole-heartedly my 13 year old kid doesn't like to write or answer questions! We also have to pay for texting so why would we want this service?

I think this is all very interesting that so many of us are Verizon customers.

Anon
Shelby Twp, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomobilecom-Verizon/internet/Predictomobilecom-And-Verizon-Does-Verizon-have-anything-to-do-with-the-654654-scam-Inte-356586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomobile.com - Verizon

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like address any concerns. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry. Keep in mind, our toll-free customer service number is also posted on our website as well as included in SMS messages sent to your phone.

Please note that a customer enrolls in our service by submitting their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains the terms and conditions including price of service and billing to the cell phone. We then send the user a text message to their personal cell phone which again details this information. In order to activate the account, the user must then enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation from their cell phone. The clear disclosures and double opt-in process ensures high levels of consumer protection and satisfaction. In the event that someone wants to cancel the service one can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service and they will assist you. Again, we look forward to speaking with you and resolving any concerns which you may have.

Sincerely,