Complaint Review: Predictomoblile

• Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Fitzgerald Georgia
Predictomoblile
predictomobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Predictomoblile I am very angry about this company. I don't know how in the heck they can charge your cellphone company when you didn't even apply for any of their services. My phone company or predictomobile will not reemburst me the 9.99 charge either. Internet

Predictomobile charged my phone company for something we did not agree to. I don't even have a clue as to what this company is about or for. I don't believe it is right for the company to be able to do that. I feel like the phone companies should also do something about these types of charges and find a way to stop them or at least send a conformation to your phone to ask if you agreed to the charges before putting them on your bill.

Mjb
Fitzgerald, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Predictomoblile/internet/Predictomoblile-I-am-very-angry-about-this-company-I-dont-know-how-in-the-heck-they-can-438152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Predictomoblile