Complaint Review: Preferred Eye care

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Alec — Mt.Pleasant South Carolina United States of America
Preferred Eye care
1118 Park West Blvd. Mt.Pleasant, South Carolina United States of America

Preferred Eye care having to wear prescription sunglasses when no need for actual lenses Mt.Pleasant, South Carolina

I went to Preferred Eye Care in my neighborhood because they took my insurance and I decided to go there to make sure my eyes were o.k. The eye test and pictures went well and it was reported that I had 20/20 vision but my optometrist Dr.Rachael Click said there was a retraction in my left eye and said I would need prescription sunglasses but not any real glasses. Sounds weird doesn't it? If you do not need glasses do not take prescription sunglasses!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Eye-care/MtPleasant-South-Carolina-29466/Preferred-Eye-care-having-to-wear-prescription-sunglasses-when-no-need-for-actual-lenses-978438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Eye care