• Report: #820072

501 Wymore Rd Winter Park, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: +358923193074
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Preferred Guest Resort Eric Hall , Kenneth Branch That ERIC HALL character emptyed my bank account without my permission at christmastime and it seem very hard to get refund, Winter Park, Florida

It was 22th December 2011 when I got scammed! A pop-up appeared and informed me great winning. There was phone number which I thought was finnish, because it was Helsinki area number instead it went to as well as I know to Us!

Woman who talked and talked and asked time to time "are you exited?" thats that. But then she connected me to ERIC HALL to whom I stupidly gave my credit card number. That scumbag scammer took all my money from my account even I promised him to take only $40.00!!! He ruined my familys Christmas! And I noticed it only few minutes later, then another bastard listened recording and rudly said that he apologize, but it takes 4 to 7 days to have my money back.
Well week ago I called there again and now it was 7 to 10 days!

Among all other things their supposed to be boss Kenneth Branch is hiding in somewhere, at least all my email comes back to me and who know where my hundreds of dollars are?
My advice is that KEEP AWAY from Preferred Guest Resort!!! DON`T GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Dont trust any of them. THEY ARE PUNCH OF SCAMMERS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resort/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Preferred-Guest-Resort-Eric-Hall-Kenneth-Branch-That-ERIC-HALL-character-emptyed-my-bank-820072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resort