Mississippi

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Maria — Mayfair, Hastings Internet New Zealand
Preferred Guest Resort
501 Wymore Rd, Winter Park Florida 32789 Internet United States of America

Preferred Guest Resort Because of this Report I very nearly was scammed by Preferred Guest Resort. Florida, Internet

While surfing the web, I answered a popup, it read that I have won a holiday, not really sure what it was all about, but like everyone else I was prompted to make the call by the free tickets to Disney world which were available in the next three minutes.  I spoke to some guy who was a bit unsure what I was talking about but who kept me on the line while he bought the information I was looking at up on his computer screen. With what seemed to be an overture of joy, he began to explain the fabulous seemly holiday I had just won. Orlando, Daytona, it was all there as others have already explain. Quite a breath taking offer, I was transferred to someone who called himself Neal Brownsword, a very unusual name for sure. After three hours of constant talking, I was beginning to tire, and my excitement was beginning to wain. It was just too good to be true, and .. who does this.?

Well to cut  the story short I was asked for my credit card and mine is a recharge card, I do not keep money in this card because.. well I guess I'm a bit of slacker at keeping it topped up. Something that I now am very pleased about. because I handed over my details and was pretty up front with the fact there was no money in it, however I would be able to transfer some over in the morning, which was not met with much enthusiasm, he would give me 24 hours to sort the money out and I should call him when it was done.

I goggled Preffered Guest Resort and found this website, read all of your comments and considered myself saved from what could have been a road which was leading no where. What an eye opener and thank you to all who posted here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resort/internet/Preferred-Guest-Resort-Because-of-this-Report-I-very-nearly-was-scammed-by-Preferred-Gue-969942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resort