Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts

• Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: Linda Archibald — Bronx New York United States of America
Preferred Guest Resorts
Bronx, New York United States of America

Preferred Guest Resorts Did not give a refund after me telling them that I did not ask for this Trip,they let me hear a recording of myself, ONLY stating my name and how much i received each month, nothing agreeing to accept Bronx, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Quality Assurance is Trying to Contact This Customer

*UPDATE Employee: We Are Trying to Reach You

On the 1st of Feburary (SSI  pay dateI) looked at my balance online and discovered that Preffered Guest Resorts had taken $304.95 out of my checking account (which was part of my rent money) I called these people up and told them that I wanted a refund , because i was'nt aware of me agreeing to any such {Trip, cruise, or nothing of a sort} they told me that there was refunds given back and to either sell the tickets or give them away
I continued to discuss my opinion on this subject with themand told them that I NEEDED my refund to pay my rent and still was told NO REFUNDS.
They let me hear a message of my voice saying just my name and how much money I got every month, there was nothing in that voice mail saying that i agreed to pay for any sort of a Trip, or anthing of the sort nothing else.
I had'nt even got any sort of package from them or any message by  E- mail, but yet today I was told that a will receive a package in the mail in a couple of days, and this is crazy because I Never Agreed To This Mess. I Just Want My Money Back so that i can pay my rent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resorts/Bronx-New-York-10455/Preferred-Guest-Resorts-Did-not-give-a-refund-after-me-telling-them-that-I-did-not-ask-for-832548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resorts

Quality Assurance is Trying to Contact This Customer

AUTHOR: Preferred Guest Resorts - (USA)

When this customer called to cancel the promotional vacation package that she purchased, and confirmed during our recorded verification process, she hung up the phone prior to being transferred to the appropriate department needed to process the cancellation.  We have since left voice mails, sent emails, and a letter the USPS system, but have not received any response from our efforts.

While we hope that she has decided to take advantage of the promotional vacation package she purchased, if this is not the case, we need her to contact our Quality Assurance department so that we can issue the refund.

We Are Trying to Reach You

AUTHOR: Preferred Guest Resorts - (USA)

Dear Ms. Archibald,

When you called to cancel your promotional vacation package you hung up the phone before we could transfer you to the appropriate department. If you no longer want the promotional vacation package that you purchased from us, and confirmed in the recorded call with our verification department, we would like to assist you in cancelling your purchase.

We truly hope you have decided to take advantage of your promotional vacation package; however, if this is not the case, please contact our Quality Assurance department at 407-215-2099 x22204 or at kbranch@preferredguestgroup.com.

Sincerely,