Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts

• Reported By: DonnaP — Opelika Alabama United States of America
Preferred Guest Resorts
P.O. Box 941216 Maitland, Florida United States of America

Preferred Guest Resorts Wish I'd read this website first Maitland, Florida

Total rip-off. We unwisely bought their package back in February of 2011, tried numerous times to make use of it. They never had openings, constantly moved the locations around where their resorts were supposed to be. They sent me an e-mail in August of 2011 referring me to another travel partner, now are no longer associated with them - which I found out after a very long frustrating conversation with people in India. Very unscrupulous, argumentative, defensive (but with this many complaints against them, I can see why they would be). Promised we had a credit with them through August, now suddenly we don't. I'm actually a little put out with RCI too, as the phone salesman we first dealt with told us RCI had given them our contact information. Save your money, find a reputable company to deal with - this isn't it. Sorry I ever got involved - total waste of money, has really soured me on these packages, probably forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resorts/Maitland-Florida-32794-1216/Preferred-Guest-Resorts-Wish-Id-read-this-website-first-Maitland-Florida-902787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resorts