Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Victim — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
Preferred Guest Resorts
501 N. Wymore Rd Winter Park, Florida United States of America

Preferred Guest Resorts Preferred Guest Services The Biggest Travel Deal Scam - Deal with this company at the risk of losing your savings Winter Park, Florida

I bought a vacation package to Costa Rica from this Company and paid $650 for 2 people. When I refused to buy their time share, they charged me $1300 after my trip and claimed that I was not single but cohabiting with a boyfriend, even though I didn't got to Costa Rica with a boyfriend, but my girlfriend, and even though I provided them with proof that I do not live with a boyfriend. In fact, they never questioned me about a boyfriend, so it was a shock when they used that argument. They sent me a form saying I signed a statement saying I lived with a boyfriend, but on the comments section, they had added a sentence saying that I live with a boyfriend, even though I had checked "single" on the form. I filed several reports, but they shifted their responsibility to Costa Rica saying I should deal with Costa Rica, even though they were the ones that charged me the $1300.

In addition to $1300, they've refused to refund me the unused purchases I made for other vacation packages even though now I know better than to use those deals. So I ended up wasting almost $3000.

Please, Please, Please, save yourself the grief of having to go through the nightmare I've had to go through by avoiding any dealings with this Company. Anything they try to sell you is too good to be true. You'll pay dearly for it later. You are better off paying extra to deal with a legitimate Company instead of trying to save a few bucks then end up losing a lot of money. I wish someone had warned me before I got involved with this Company. Now I've learned the hard way.

Thank God I didnt buy their timeshare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resorts/Winter-Park-Florida-32789/Preferred-Guest-Resorts-Preferred-Guest-Services-The-Biggest-Travel-Deal-Scam-Deal-with-876353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resorts