Complaint Review: Preferred Guest Resorts | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Preferred Guest Resorts Focusing on smaller privately-branded resorts around the world, developed a reservation platform bringing this inventory to the public. Providing fun, affordable vacation experiences exceeding customer’s expectations.

• Submitted: Tue, February 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2014

• Reported By: Jr Texas — Smithville Texas
Preferred Guest Resorts
501 N. Wymore Road Winter Park, Florida USA

Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Preferred Guest Resorts 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. Strategic changes, additions to corporate procedures implemented, ensuring guests’ satisfaction with promotional vacations to destinations such as Orlando, Napa Valley, Pigeon Forge, & New Orleans.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Preferred Guest Resorts pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Preferred Guest Resorts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verifed™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: A positive rating and recognition has been given to Preferred Guest Resortsr for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Through several detailed discussions and interviews with Preferred Guest Resorts, Ripoff Report has verified the company’s commitment to their guests and customers. Their pledge to continue providing fun and affordable promotional vacation packages to destinations such as Orlando, Napa Valley, New Orleans and Pigeon Forge – with total customer satisfaction – means that their clients and rest assured the company will work to always find mutually satisfactory resolutions to any concern or issue that may arise. Preferred Guest Resorts recognizes the importance of their customers vacations and has taken multiple steps to insure they can travel with peace of mind when using one of their promotional vacation packages. [continued below]....
.....

Brandon Bizar, the founder and CEO of Preferred Guest Resorts, appreciates the opportunity to listen to their customers and continually improve the promotional vacation packages they offer.

Preferred Guest Resorts was built by travelers for travelers, and for several decades has been providing fun and affordable promotional vacations to their customers all over the world. They have traveled hundreds of thousands of happy couples and families to destinations they never thought they would be able to afford or enjoy. Whether it is a family traveling to Orlando to experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort, or a couple looking for a romantic getaway to Napa Valley, Preferred Guest Resorts understands the very personal and important role vacations can play in people’s lives. Ripoff Report is pleased with the initiative and responsiveness of Preferred Guest Resorts, and with the absolute commitment everyone at the company has to the customer satisfaction of their guests.

Preferred Guest Resorts is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Michelle Morse, VP of Markting and Mitch Lokken, VP of Reservations & Customer Care during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Preferred Guest Resorts.

Preferred Guest Resorts is a promotional and reservation company specializing in providing fun and affordable vacations around the world. Leads are acquired through several sources, including referrals from previous and existing clients, business partnerships, and various websites. The typical sales process begins with a potential customer calling Preferred Guest Resorts to look into booking a destination and identifying the dates they wish to travel. “Preferred Guest Resorts will [then] qualify then potential customer for financial ability, dates, and destination(s),” explains Michelle Morse, VP of Marketing for Preferred Guest Resorts. If the potential customer qualifies, the company will then explain the terms and conditions, plus benefits such as the refund policy, travel protection, etc. The client will receive a text message and e-mail to confirm the agreement and welcome them. Seven days prior to the trip, the client receives a follow-up welcome call, reminding them of the trip.

PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS COMPLAINT RESOLUTION

At times, customers may not feel satisfied with the services they’ve received. An example of this is a client calling Preferred Guest Resorts several months after agreeing to the deal and lodges a complaint, requesting a full refund. “A full refund is not an option since the customer is informed up front that such request must be done in the first 30 days. However, the complaining client is informed they have some options: Assign their package to someone else; sell their package to someone else; or change travel dates,” explains Ms. Morse. “The company does 20,000 sales each month, but only receives between 3-4 monthly complaints. 90%+ customers are satisfied. The company has a 20%-40% repeat customer rate. Most complaints happen before the customer travels,” she states.

Preferred Guest Resorts has a resolution process in place to work with clients who do not feel satisfied with their experience. This resolution process involves listening to the situation in order to clearly understand the complaint; employ a dedicated department (Customer Service Quality Assurance) to handle the complaint; present possible solutions/options for the client to choose from, such as new travel dates; and finally, execute a decision based on the client’s preferred choice. “The company objective is to resolve complaints on one call, which happens the majority of the time. This is why the company has set up the Customer Service Quality Assurance department,” explains Ms. Morse. Once a complaint is resolved, the Customer Service Quality Assurance department follows up with the customer via e-mail, phone call, or both.

If the client is not happy with the trip itself, then Preferred Guest Resorts will engage the hotel or resort to assist in resolving the complaint. “The hotel may offer tickets to an area attraction and Preferred Guest Resorts may offer a second vacation for free,” states Ms. Morse. To ensure the complaints do not get repeated in the future, if the negative situation involves the hotel or resort, then Preferred Guest Resorts will not work with that hotel/resort anymore. The company also offers their customers a refund policy within 30 days of agreeing to the terms of the vacation.

Since receiving complaints via Ripoff Report, Preferred Guest Resorts have taken strides to post all of their 800 numbers on Facebook, updated their website and continually work to ensure they stay current, and have worked to make the process more customer friendly and to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently. Preferred Guest Resorts recognizes the benefit of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses and customers to interact and resolve issues. “Being part of the program allows Preferred Guest Resorts and its consumers to have a voice,” states Ms. Morse.

PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS / Statements from the owner.

"Vacations are good for the mind, body and soul, and if we can help make wonderful vacation memories become a reality for our customers, we will have done a good thing. Providing the Best Vacations Ever to each of our guests is our #1 priority and we recognize that our success depends on how well we live up to that goal.” – Brandon Bizar, Founder & CEO, Preferred Guest Resorts

Preferred Guest Resorts’ Quality Assurance Manager, Kenneth Branch said, “We are a leader in the vacation industry and have traveled tens of thousands of families. We have a customer service rating of over 98% and what this means is that when you visit our promotional vacation properties, you will have a magical experience. We always suggest the guest visit our website at www.bestvacationsever.com and review their information and all of the details about each of the destinations we offer. The information is there, but our guests can always contact us and speak with a PGR team member in our customer care departments, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.”

PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS GIVES BACK

PGR provides vacations and services globally, and the company and its associates lead by example with their efforts of giving back to our local. We believe the first step in positively impacting the world is to reach out and support causes important to our own back yard.

PGR supports Harbor House of Central Florida, Ronald McDonald House, Give Kids The World Village, Second Harvest Food Bank, Teacher Supply Drive, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM PREFERRED GUEST RESORTS

A few of the adjustments they have made include:

Adding their toll free phone number from all of the countries they service to their web and Facebook pages.

They pass all of our sales call to a verification agent to confirm the guest understands the details of participation of the promotional vacation package being purchased.

All calls are recorded for verification and quality assurance.

While on the phone with PGR, all customers are given instructions on how to access their personal account on the PGR website www.bestvacationsever.com where they can view details about the promotional vacation they purchased.

When authorized, they send text messages to guest with links to their confirmation letter and other valuable information.

They make follow-up and Welcome Calls to each guest prior to arrival to insure the guest has all of the information necessary for their trip and to answer any last minute questions the guest may have.

Preferred Guest Resorts recognizes that concerns and issues posted on Ripoff Report, whether true or not, and whether from a customer or even a competitor, need and deserve to be addressed. When handled properly, these situations can provide valuable learning opportunities and will lead to continued growth. Preferred Guest Resorts, through the feedback it received from Ripoff Report, has made changes and enhancements to their processes. Ripoff Report is confident that Preferred Guest Resorts is committed to its customers’ overall satisfaction as well as to providing the Best Vacations Ever to all of their guests.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------

Preferred Guest Resorts Best Vacations Ever I paid $106 for FREE 5 night stay at Disney Resort area with hotel voucher $250 with 18 months to use it. I got nothing Winter Park Florida

I was working as a live operator selling "As Seen on TV" products and had to push the 'affinities' at the end of each purchase.  We were required to read verbatim all the script for these add on sales, this one I had memorized by heart, and even printed the script, so when I talked to the folks I had the deal.  I knew it said, FREE, I had read it to customers probably 500 times.  This one was a phone transfer to a live agent who took the call and did the selling.  I decided to be a customer and purchased a product that had one of these add on scripts for the free vacation at the famous Disney Resorts.  I was switched over to Best Vacations Ever.

The first sales person I got couldn't tell that I was switched over for a promotion.   She started selling me a 5 day florida vacation (accomodation only) for over $600, I balked and she gave me to the Sales Manager, and then it went down to $500, and $400, and ended up at $250.  I was told I had 30 days to cancel, and I had 18 months to take the trip and even then it sounded like they were flexible, so I put it on my Visa.

A couple days went by, I didn't get anything in the mail, I didn't have any 'receipt' for this FREE vacation, so I called, and told them that I think I was scammed and that something that is FREE should be free, this time they offered me 2 disney tickets and refunded $150.  So now FREE was $100.  I told them to give me someting in writing, they told me it was all online, and gave me the website;  bestvacationsever.com.  I finally got registered and got my letter in Jan 2013, a receipt for my money and a written statement that I had the nights in Orlando, 2 park tickets and the small print which I read quickly and it seemed okay but that small print was the first time I heard anything about sitting in on a 90 presentation,  I don't usually do those because I don't qualify (income, age, or certain type of credit cards)

I also found later, that the small print, stated in two different ways how long I have to use this vacation. I calculated my take it by date (18 months from purchase date).  Well I called about 4 months before 18 months was up, and they said "No, you have to use it within 12 months, and complete the trip within 6 months after that".  Now WHAT does that mean?  And why couldn't someone just tell me the truth up front, that I had to call in and set the date within 12 months, and that I had to actually take the trip within 6 months after that?

I have to say this, if I buy something the money I gave them doesn't expire within a certain amount of time, neither should my trip.  There should be Truth in Selling and Disclosure and Plain Language.  I'm going to contact the State of Florida and complain about Preferred Guest Resorts, who is registered with the state of Florida as a Seller of Travel, Registration No. ST37842, for taking my money and not honoring its verbal agreements then wording the details in manner that is not Plain Language.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Guest-Resorts/Winter-Park-Florida-800-432789/Preferred-Guest-Resorts-Best-Vacations-Ever-I-paid-106-for-FREE-5-night-stay-at-Disney-R-1124604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Guest Resorts