Complaint Review: Preferred Health Benefits

• Updated: Sat, July 31, 2010

• Reported By: MedicineWoman — Port Orchard Washington United States of America
Preferred Health Benefits
none none, Select State/Province United States of America

Preferred Health Benefits THey list their bankas Sun Trust Bank and their account number is: 1000111846530. They list no website or physical address! This company took $49.95 out of my acct with NO authorization....I am reporting them! none, Other

When checking my bank account I noticed an amount of $49.95 taken from Preferred Health Benefit and with an odd check number that I don't even come close to...I checked and check and reported this to my bank immediately!  This amount taken out of my account with no authorization has sent me reeling!  I called their number that was listed on their check and called their "customer service" number....I got a recording saying that they would call back....which they never have as yet - it has been days...I am going to check the bank that they list - as Sun Trust Bank - I also have an account number for Preferred Health Benefit and am going to check that as well..probably fraud.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Health-Benefits/none-Select-StateProvince-none/Preferred-Health-Benefits-THey-list-their-bankas-Sun-Trust-Bank-and-their-account-number-i-627979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Health Benefits