Complaint Review: Preferred Long Distance, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Chase — Sandy Utah United States of America
Preferred Long Distance, Inc
16830 Ventura Blvd Ste 350 Encino, California 91436-1716 Encino, California United States of America

Preferred Long Distance, Inc Beware Preferred Long Distance will cost you more than you are originally quoted!! Encino, California

Preferred Long Distance got me!!!!!!!!!! After spending numerous phone conversations with their rep Sam I finally felt comfortable enough to make the BIG switchover from Qwest to Preferred.  The pitch they used was if you end up being unhappy you can easily switch back and more and likely Qwest will give you a better deal to switch.
 Well after having 4 business days without internet (my business uses the internet constantly), and spending about 10 hours of employee labor, we finally got everything working, of course we had other expenses like a new router (another $100.00)  Then.............I get the bills.

First one was expectantly higher-I was forewarned,but the next billings were higher than Qwest for both of my companies.  What happened to the 30 percent savings?  Well I dont mess around, I expressed my concerns and PREFERRED LONG DISTANCE responded by saying that I was inaccurate-there is no way a rep would quote me those prices.  They DO charge taxes and fees a lot.  Don't be fooled or waste your precious time.   If your time is worth money like mine is.......plan on spending a lot for nil.

Frustrated in Utah
PS.  This is my first Rip Off report-I wouldn't waste my time if I didn't feel strongly about this company taking advantage of the innocent.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Long-Distance-Inc/Encino-California-91436/Preferred-Long-Distance-Inc-Beware-Preferred-Long-Distance-will-cost-you-more-than-you-a-602579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Long Distance, Inc