Complaint Review: Preferred Memberships - ID Sentinel Alert

• Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006

• Reported By:Bandera Texas
Preferred Memberships - ID Sentinel Alert
, Ohio U.S.A.

Preferred Memberships - ID Sentinel Alert Unauthorized, Fraudulent Billing ripoff Ohio

My husband was deceptively enrolled in a membership to this company by a phone solicitor. When I called to inquire about the nature of the charges to my account, I was told that I would not be credited for charges already billed, but that I could cancel the membership and not be billed for any future charges. Needless to say, I instructed them to cancel our membership immediately.

Now, one month later, there is a charge on my husband's bank account again from ID Sentinel Alert. I have tried every way available to contact a live representative and have only been greeted with voicemail stating that all of their representatives are busy.

As of this date, I have left three detailed messages with ID Sentinel Alert through a number for Preferred Memberships, as well as numbers where I can be contacted. No one has returned my calls and my account has not been credited.

Jana
Bandera, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Memberships-ID-Sentinel-Alert/Ohio/Preferred-Memberships-ID-Sentinel-Alert-Unauthorized-Fraudulent-Billing-ripoff-Ohio-186101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Memberships - ID Sentinel Alert