Complaint Review: Preferred Merchant Processing

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: OntheWarPath — Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Preferred Merchant Processing
550 E. 162nd St. South Holland, Illinois USA

Preferred Merchant Processing - Tim A. Lane FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD, oh, and a THEIF South Holland Illinois

*General Comment: 323647325

*Author of original report: Picture

*Consumer Suggestion: Tim Lane or John Hurts whatever his name is...

*Author of original report: Unbelievable

*General Comment: Run the otherway if you see him coming!!!

*Consumer Comment: Any news on this?

About 2 months ago I was introduced to Tim A. Lane thru another local Merchant, whom at that time was also not aware of this thiefs intentions.  We all thought, nice guy, seems to be honest and will help us out.  OMG!!!!

Promises, lies, lies, lies and then more lies to try and string you along past your 45 DAYS to where you are locked in with his merchant processor, then your somewhat screwed.  Trust me if he promised you a loan or anything that has to do with money....you won't get it.

His life, if true, has so much drama in it, from his truck always breaking down to having to go to court with his ex. to not being able to make the appt. because he got a sliver of wood in hand.  This guy is such a fool.

So if you are going thru this as well, please get a hold of me....we are trying to get a class action going against this low-life.

I believe if you leave a comment about this on this website I will be notified of another complaint against this low-life.

LET'S BRING IT ON!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Merchant-Processing/South-Holland-Illinois/Preferred-Merchant-Processing-Tim-A-Lane-FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD-oh-and-a-THEIF-South-Ho-1049966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Merchant Processing

#1 General Comment

323647325

AUTHOR: Larry - ()

Hi, Can anyone please inform me if this person is doing business in Atlanta?

Picture

AUTHOR: OntheWarPath - ()

Hi, can you send me the picture of Tim, someone showed me a pic of him and it wasn't the Tim Lane I dealt with, however it was the same story.  Email me at "reneekendall@yahoo.com".  thanks

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Tim Lane or John Hurts whatever his name is...

AUTHOR: cvprincesa1988 - ()

i was a victim of him too, he offered me a loan, a free business sign and 100 gift cards plus processing and leasin for only 218 per month, but he fool me but now i'm in the process of getting him out of the streets and stop him for doing more frauds to people, he introduced him self as John Hurts but some of his victims claim he is Tim Lane and one of them tooked him a picture and showed it to me, and i have his picture, lets stop him my lawyer said as many we are the beeter my email is (((ROR redacted)))

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: OntheWarPath - ()

Hi,  Thanks for posting you issue's with Tim Lane.  I can't believe he did it again....Once a thief-always a thief....they just take a break every now and again.

Please write to the BBB about this, as I did...Please reference my Claim No. 9538749 in your report.  You can file online....it's easy.

You can also call the woman that was taking care of my case at North American Bancard, her name is Michelle Baxter, I called North American and left her a message, they wouldn't give me her number, but I asked her to give me a call back. If you would like for me to give her your info. and have her call you I will.  My email is reneekendall@yahoo.com

I still want to get some justice!

Thanks!

#5 General Comment

Run the otherway if you see him coming!!!

AUTHOR: RIPPEDOFF - ()

Yes, we gotta get him off the street.    A con-man....a liar, very unethical.   DO NOT DO BUSINESS with THIS MAN...  I fell for a bad man out of desperation to save my business he promised me a loan that I would never get.   I feel sorry for his next victims... He's praying on the struggling businesses.

I'm so SICK to my stomach... He's a liar. Low-Life is too Kind of words,..

Any news on this?

AUTHOR: Havden - ()

Hey there

I'm interested in learning more about how things are going with that class action suit. I've been dealing with the same type of issues down here in Florida. I know you can't leave and email address here but if you go to http://www.andersonboatcleaning.com/ you can get my email there. Please contact me.

From the sound of things this is a common problem with Tim and has been going on for a while: