Complaint Review: Preferred Merchants Bank & NACS

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2002

• Reported By:kearny New Jersey
Preferred Merchants Bank & NACS
St. Petersburg Florida 33743 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Preferred Merchants Bank & NACS ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida

I was called about getting a credit card, Mastercard, and with only $200 up front money they would send us first a welcome package in about 10 days (never happened) then in 30 days our card would arrive, with a $2,500 credit limit.I gave them my info

In viewing my bank statement, there is a $200 withdrawal made by NACS. I have made three attempts today to talk with somebody at the 727-384-4267 number behind NACS name on my bank statement.

When I actually spoke with a young man named Eric, he said that they actually mailed the card 5 days before the six week period was up.

I finally received "the card" 6 weeks & 5 days later. It is a catalog shopping card, with 2 $100 certificates to be used against a purchase from their catalog (World of Products & the Justin Wilson, Something for everyone" catalog)

There is no street address on any paperwork, no order form, and no way of contacting them after the fact.

Either the phone continued to ring(5:04 minutes to be exact!) or I got a recorded message stating "all representatives were busy, please hold". This is followed by sales pitches for their Preferred Merchant Visa Card.

I am a disabled student and need this money to pay tutions Yet, this company has ripped off $200 from my bank account, of which they need to reimburse me

Nilesh
kearny, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2002 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Merchants-Bank-NACS/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/Preferred-Merchants-Bank-NACS-ripoff-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-39290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Merchants Bank & NACS