Complaint Review: Preferred Merchants Membership Card,NACS.

• Submitted: Fri, July 04, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, July 04, 2003

• Reported By:Bronx,Ny New York
Preferred Merchants Membership Card,NACS.
NACSCORP.8M.COM NEY YORK, New York U.S.A.

Preferred Merchants Membership Card,NACS. Providing Fantasies....For those of us who can't help but want to build great credit ripped off and scammed Nationwide

I was called one morning about....wow! I don't even really remember all that I remember is this guy with a city accent and a cool vibe just trying to let me know a couple of things about the offer he had for me.....Well I had just woke up and at that time in my life I really had no credit since I had just turned eighteen and freshly opened up a checking account.

So he's makes his plea and I am vibing with him and thinking to myself about the oppurtunities that will come from me building good credit early,so he slips up and say's:"Well this is an excellent card if your gonna rebuild your credit back to where it was."

I stopped and thought for a split second but then just blurted out that I never had credit in my life and that I just turned eighteen so I wanted to build my credit, anyway to make it short they got me to do the sign up process and got me for $250 through two seperate debit transactions of $125.I waited for a long while about 2 months later it came and much to my displeasure it wasn't at all what I thought it would be.

The magazine they send contains items which are over priced and tragically lonely since they only send you a magazine when you get your card.To this day I wonder if they have something new and worth intrest..... hmmmm....nah!

I highly doubt it and truly hope there is a way for me to get my money back from these con artists....If any knows of a class action lawsuit or would like to try to get one started then please let's do it.

Farnkie
Bronx,Ny, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2003 02:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Merchants-Membership-CardNACS/NEY-YORK-New-York-10458/Preferred-Merchants-Membership-CardNACS-Providing-FantasiesFor-those-of-us-who-cant-62736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Merchants Membership Card,NACS.