Complaint Review: Preferred Platinum Plan

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By:Bloomington Illinois
Preferred Platinum Plan
PMB 711 7657 Winnetka Ave Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Preferred Platinum Plan- Lying thieves Canoga Park California

*General Comment: Preferred Platinum, legal problems in past

An agent who identified himself as Mike Gardener called me one day to demand several hundred dollars. When I asked him who he was and what this is regards to, he flew into a rage. I then asked for a detailed invoice of the supposed services to be sent to me, he replied that he would send people to my house to collect the money he wanted. The calls and threats continued until police were contacted.

I have noticed that there is a deragotory account on my credit report from these criminals. I would like to know how to pursue them criminally.

Mike495
Bloomington, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Platinum-Plan/Canoga-Park-California-91306/Preferred-Platinum-Plan-Lying-thieves-Canoga-Park-California-472783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Platinum Plan

#1 General Comment

Preferred Platinum, legal problems in past

AUTHOR: CommanderM85 - (United States of America)

Hello, I seen on your thing here you had the same problem I did, they actually lied to me and claimed to be a Credit Card Company and I have found a way to take legal action and I only live about 30 miles from you, also, I would like for anyone on this forum that would like to get back at Preferred Platinum to please get a hold of me, I have contact information for a lawfirm that has went against this exact group before, please contact me, I feel all of us together could sue them.