Complaint Review: Preferred Platinum Plan

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:Elyria Ohio
Preferred Platinum Plan
7657 Winnetka Ave. Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Preferred Platinum Plan erroneous charges and now additional "invoices" Canoga Park California

This company, if you can call it that, has played on men's guilt for a long time. I admit to using this type of service, but I'm just to cheap to use a service that states to haveing "only services from $7.95 per minute and up"!

I received an invoice from this company in Feb., 2009, for what they billed as a $103.25 call, lasting 13 minutes. When I called the C.S. number to inquire about the high cost, they said the service didn't even try to charge my credit card! Now, in the latter part of March, they are telling me that I made numerous calls to the tune of $340.00 in charges. If I were to make one chargew to them that I told them I wasn't going to pay, 1) why would I want to make more calls to a rip-off "company" that would cause me more head aches and 2) why would this "company" allow me to use their "service" if I were disputing the charges of a past call? (By the way, my phone service does not show any of these additional calls being made.)

They keep saying that they are going to turn me in to collections. I can only hope that it's not "BIG BUBBA and THE BOYS" Collection Agency

Wizard
Elyria, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Platinum-Plan/Canoga-Park-California-91306/Preferred-Platinum-Plan-erroneous-charges-and-now-additional-invoices-Canoga-Park-Califo-440021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Platinum Plan