Complaint Review: Preferred Platinum Plan

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2004

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Preferred Platinum Plan
PMB 711, 7657 Winnetka Ave Canoga Park, California U.S.A.

Preferred Platinum Plan ripoff They claim I owe for cell phone bill, my phone company disagrees Canoga Park California

I placed chat line calls on my cell phone. A few days later, I received an invoice from Preferred Platinum. It stated that I owed for cell phone minutes that were not charge to my cell phone company. I believed it and paid half of it.

Another few days went by and I received a collections call from Jason at Preferred Platinum, demanding payment for the rest. He did not know his company's mailing address and was hostile when I asked. He would only accept information from my personal checks. I told him to call me the following day and he agreed.

I went to the Internet to look up the mailing address. I found it under an enormous number of complaint statements regarding Preferred Platinum. So, I contacted my cell phone company and printed off all cell phone charges for the past two months. Every single call was billed from my phone company and not Preferred Platinum.

I have been scammed. I will not pay this outstanding invoice until I get more detailed information from Preferred Platinum.

Brian
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Platinum-Plan/Canoga-Park-California-91306/Preferred-Platinum-Plan-ripoff-They-claim-I-owe-for-cell-phone-bill-my-phone-company-disa-115117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Platinum Plan