Complaint Review: Preferred Platinum Plan

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: educated1 — Greenville North Carolina United States of America
Preferred Platinum Plan
PMB 711 Internet United States of America

Preferred Platinum Plan Preferred Platinum Plan - Threats & Accusations of Fraud Internet

Hello world. One day before class, me and my room mates came across a site that had a variety of different "FREE" hotlines to call. For example, "Free Blondes", "Free BBW", "Free Anal", etc. Observing that each number was headed by an "888" or an "877" (1-877-000-0000 ex.) we were thinking it was free because most toll-free numbers are this way.

Well, I called multiple numbers for maybe 2 - 3 days straight thinking each number was a free phone call. I used a Pre-Paid Visa because the numbers asked for "Age Verification" and I figured the safest way would have been to use a Pre-Paid Credit Card.

I was able to connect (but mind you, prior to the phone line connections, my card had insufficient funds) so im definitely thinking this is free. So I get a few phone calls threatening to file reports for fraud because my room mate used a different name.

But it was my Pre-Paid credit card, my phone number, and my information which i had cleared up over the phone. So I made my father aware of the situation and he called them trying to get information and he asked them a few questions and stated "YOUR SON IS COMMITTING FRAUD AND YOUR NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" and then they hang up.

I called them back trying to clear this up and they gave me until today to pay the balance of $238.00. FUCK that! Now that me and my lawyer have done our research on this company and have seen all of these complaints of fraud, I will be sure to tell them Im not paying a GOTdam thing!

They are trying to solicit money out of the guilt of people who probably shouldn't be using these services anyway. But if it WAS truly free, there wouldn't be ANY problems. If you have a problem with these people, be sure to warn them of LEGAL ACTION! They can definitely be sued for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Platinum-Plan/internet/Preferred-Platinum-Plan-Preferred-Platinum-Plan-Threats-Accusations-of-Fraud-Interne-1010799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Platinum Plan