Complaint Review: Preferred Tax Relief

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: mk — san anselmo California United States of America
Preferred Tax Relief
1875 Century Park East, 7th floor Internet United States of America

Preferred Tax Relief Black mail, stole money, created levy against me with IRS and FTB, Internet

I contacted Preferred tax relief to help me achieve a settlement with the back taxes due to the IRS and the FTB. This date of contact was Oct, 2010. I paid them cash via automatic with drawl from my personal checking account.

The lawyer assigned had me believing she was trying to reach settlement. Basically what happened was she did nothing except get my accounts levied by the IRS and FTB. This process took about a year. At the time she got me in deeper trouble and finally all my accounts were levied. I trusted her to help but the last straw was she demanded 8,000.00 more to continue to help me. I asked why 8,000 and had no response.

I than sent a letter firing her. I contacted IRS and FTB to remove Preferred tax relief power of attorney. I since than contacted IRS and FTB who were so happy to arrangement payment plan. Unbelievable in the mean time I had  a car accident when I was so upset with my levy on my accounts. I became homeless due to this situation. I gave them my last dime.

This is beyond criminal. Basically all I wanted was help and they stole my money got my accounts levied so i couldn't work and i became homeless all thanks to Preferred tax relief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Tax-Relief/internet/Preferred-Tax-Relief-Black-mail-stole-money-created-levy-against-me-with-IRS-and-FTB-929825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Tax Relief