Complaint Review: Preferred Warranties Inc

• Reported By: John — St.Louisville Ohio
Preferred Warranties Inc
200 Pinebrook PL Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania USA

Preferred Warranties Inc what a joke Orwigsburg Pennsylvania

I purchased the warranty with my vehicle for 1500.00, 4months and 9000.miles later the vehicle was running poorly.took the vehicle to a garage that has dealt with preferred and found out the plugs were fouled out from oil leaking into them. the garage suspected the head gaskets were bad,in diagnoses they discovered that one cylinder had a helicoil in it that came out with the sparkplug.The claims adjuster said that since the helicoil was in the engine and it was not a correct part for the vehicle they would not cover the repairs.  I payed the bill to have my vehicle fixed.I went to the dealer to have my money refunded.After another 4months Preferred finally refunded 548.00 .Preferred never contacted me one time even when they denied my claim,they contacted the garage and declined it not me,when I called preferred they told me they was not allowed to talk to the customer I had to deal with the dealership. 1500.00 for a 24month 30,000 mile warranty after 4months and 9000 miles I get548.00 what kind of B.S. is that and you cant talk to the customer ,where is the customer satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-Warranties-Inc/Orwigsburg-Pennsylvania-17961/Preferred-Warranties-Inc-what-a-joke-Orwigsburg-Pennsylvania-1146699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred Warranties Inc