Complaint Review: Preferred auto management

• Submitted: Wed, June 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: Tinkie — firestone Colorado United States of America
Preferred auto management

Preferred auto management Chris Sanchez, Ramon I leased a 2007 Tahoe for $637 a month. They took it back with no warning, did not return my $2500 deposit either Internet

I leased a 2007 Tahoe form Chris Sanchez aka Preferred auto management Oct of 2009. I gave them $2500 for a down payment plus the first pmt of $637. I filed a BK and was not including the tahoe as my lawyer said we could keep it since the car was not in my name, I was doing a lease purchase. I told chris of this and he demanded the car back. I had made payments for almost 6 months. He took the car, refused to give my deposit back. I called him, sent messages and he ignored me after telling me to go to h**l finally when I spoke to him after 40 calls &asked for my car back.
Chris is a jerk, unprofessional, rude and a crook. where is the deposit I gave to him which was to be returned back to me? His web site is no longer there and apparently he is out of business or in prison where he belongs!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preferred-auto-management/internet/Preferred-auto-management-Chris-Sanchez-Ramon-I-leased-a-2007-Tahoe-for-637-a-month-The-744024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preferred auto management