Complaint Review: Prem Nath American Home Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Prem Nath American Home Mortgage Services
8240 N. Montana Ave Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Prem Nath American Home Mortgage Services, INC. did not post my payment and considered it late. Portland Oregon

My payment was late Nov. 2008. I had made the payment for my mortage with AHMSI to PO Box 44042 Jacksonville FL 32231-4042 which appears on the statment. The payment was made by my Onpoint Credit Union in Portland OR, online. I spent 2 days research for the payment. The call center for AHMSI in India was so rude and they just want me to make the payment. My bank tried to negotiate, but they won't agree. They charged me $70 plus Union fee of $13.

They said that the payment should have gone to AHMSI PO Box 631730 Irving TX 75063-1730. Again, the payment address is at PO Box 44042 Jacksonvill FL 32231-4042. I have been making this payment for about a year now. They are claiming that I should pay it up and have the other payment stopped.

Today, is Nov. 29, 2008. I made the payment and payment already made would be stopped. My bank will reissue the check to right address and apply it to December payment.
I am frustrated because I don't have to pay the extra fee. I think this is fraud.

I hope someone could advise me or I would like to contact INTERPOL, FBI, and other authorities to prosecute that call center in India and the AHMSI, executives, and all parties that have this scam going. I think they make money by using this credit scare tactics. The customer service in India are trained to pressure us Americans and I think I heard from someone that the Indians are agressively trained. have not much understanding to pursue this kind of matter.

I am very much willing to provide the statement and other information to back my issue. I hope this is valid and not just scam as well.

Thank you.

Prem Nath
503-473-4073

Premjsss
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prem-Nath-American-Home-Mortgage-Services/Portland-Oregon-97217/Prem-Nath-American-Home-Mortgage-Services-INC-did-not-post-my-payment-and-considered-it-396066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prem Nath American Home Mortgage Services