Complaint Review: Preme Butik

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Houston Texas
Preme Butik
1635 eldrige suite 250 houston, Texas United States of America

Preme Butik Michelle "Meme" Okosun Michelle Okosun (Preme Butik) Took my $13,000 investment and did not produce any merchandise at all houston, Texas

I contracted Michelle Okosun (Preme Butik) in June 2012 to create a clothing line for me. She agreed and we drew up a contract. She requested $6,100 for her time and travel to Italy plus $1982 for production of the line.

I paid that in full. She then said that there were late fees that were incurred that she claimed to have paid but never showed me a receipt but in good faith I re-imbursed her for that as well in the amount of $710. $150 for hangers & tags I have never seen.

She then began to complain that her attorney wouldnt give me the final paperwork unless I paid for her late fees for that which she claimed came out of her retainer which she refused to show me any documentation for. To avoid conflict I paid that as well totaling $535. The line was supposed to launch October 19.

On that day she said my clothes were delayed in customs and this went on a month different excuses but no product. [continued below]....
..... So I asked to attain item from another vendor seperate from our contract in China named Chung (Bqueen) I ordered 12 dresses, 12 pants & leggings and few other items she told me the total was $1999. I wired the money from my acct to hers.

She said it would be 7-10 business day on October 12 and to this current day I have not recieved 1 piece from her. I have inquired daily but get different excuses each time. I have not received anything she has my money totaling $11,600 and its been 3 months and I dont have anything.

I want a full refund. I believe she used my money to finance reinvest in her business and has been leading me on to buy time. I am done with the situation and want a full refund. I have a contract stating what I have paid and her emails requesting these amounts. I have the wire transfers to show transaction history.

Here it is almost a year later and I havent seen 1 piece of merchandise. She stole a celebrity client from Me Draya Michelle (Basketball wives) on top of my money, closed her store and claims to be moving to the Galleria. With the help of my money, I reported her to the BBB still with no resolve I am currently paying an attorney to get my merchandise and some of my money back. She pretends to be sweet & inncocent but in reality her & her father Charles Okosun are just a couple of Nigerian scam artist. I will fight her until the end... Dont be fooled by the act she puts on. She does BAD BUSINESS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preme-Butik/houston-Texas-77077/Preme-Butik-Michelle-Meme-Okosun-Michelle-Okosun-Preme-Butik-Took-my-13000-investmen-1036259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preme Butik