Complaint Review: Premeir Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:Mastic New York
Premeir Benefits
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Orange, California U.S.A.

Premeir Benefits Premier Benefits - Call One - Premier Movie Pass - Buyers Union Ripoff fraudulant telemarketing scam Orange, California

I like many others as I have read on this rip off site was contacted by a telemarketer and offered the Premier Benifits package sent by mail for a one time shipping charge of $3.95 deducted from my checking account. I was very hesitant to give the information. The telemarketer than gave me an analogy stating "when you pay people by check they have access to your checking account # from the check so in reality I would not be giving information that I do not give anytime I pay by way of check." I thought that it was a reasonable point and that is when they got me!

I called to cancel and the customer service representative says they will send me an authorization form to fill out and then I have to send it back and I will receive my refund. I spoke to Amanda Ross ID#0609 and to Penny Young ID#3196 and had no luck. I could not understand why they could not just fax a form or e-mail a form?

So far I have been charged $3.95 twice, $119.90 from Movie Pass and $149.90 from Call one communication (even though I cancelled the membership before the charge was made). I will try to do as the editor suggests and go see my bank branch.

If anyone is filing formal charges please advise these people must be stopped. Thank you rip off for providing the forum for the consumer.

Mastic, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premeir-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premeir-Benefits-Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Premier-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-Ripoff-fr-128146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premeir Benefits