Complaint Review: Premeire Travel Network

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Florence Alabama
Premeire Travel Network
446 E. Parkway STE.11 Gatlinburg, Tennessee U.S.A.

Premeire Travel Network ,Florida Sports And Recreation SCAM SCAM SCAM Gatlinburg Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Misunderstanding...

My fiance and I were totally suckered in by smooth talking salesmen and I feel like a fool. Being suckered in by Premeire Vacation Network aka Florida Sports and Recreation, is shameful in the least. After returning home from the weekend in Gatlinburg,TN. we realized that everything that was promised, ie. low fares, great discounts and awesome condos, was all a farce. The listings that they had on the Gulf Coast, I would not let my dog stay in them. The promise of great customer service was all a lie. I have tried hundreds of times to contact a real person to talk to and always get a recording. The billing company that handles their customers have hounded us repeatedly. I am refusing to pay one cent until all my questions are answered.

I plan on contacting the District Attorney in my home county to draft up a letter to the State Attorney Generals Office in Tenneessee and Florida advising them of the devious sales tactics and outright lies. BEWARE...Do not get suckered into their FREE Weekend in Gatlinburg....The hotel that you are put in sucks at best. I will advise all when I have recieved any confirmatiojn the the respective State Attorney General's.

Derick
Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premeire-Travel-Network/Gatlinburg-Tennessee-37738/Premeire-Travel-Network-Florida-Sports-And-Recreation-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Gatlinburg-Tennes-439885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premeire Travel Network

Misunderstanding...

AUTHOR: Quality Control Officer - (U.S.A.)

We at Florida Sports and Recreation Network have no ties with Premier Travel Network. So of course, if there is any information showing this connection. It is false. Please send us your contact information. So that we can contact you to get any info to clarify this situation.

John Kirk