Complaint Review: Premier African Mango

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: donna m — citrus heights California
Premier African Mango
3843 s bristol st #278 santa ana, California USA

Premier African Mango charge fees on my credit card when i was given a two week extension to respond santa ana California

Order a two week trial on this product and didn't receive order for over a week later.  called when i received the order to cancel due to illness but the lady that answered said they would give a two week extension go til end of Feb to allow time to try the product.  called a week later to cancel the order before the deadline.  was given a confirmation number which i can't find at this time for the cancellation.  Noticed on the credit charges that they have gone ahead and charged for the full order.  Call 3/10/14 and first talked with a Adam and he said there was nothing they could do, refused to let me talk with a supervisor or anyone with authority and after advising I would hang up until I could speak to someone, he finally hung up and told me to call back.  I call again and spoke with an Elliott a few minutes later, went over the whole story a second time and advised I don't know why things weren't logged and the issue I just had with Adam.  He also said there was no supervisor to talk with and put me on hold, came back and said that his supervisor advised to refund 50% of the money.  I told him that I don't agree with the amount but want that amount applied back and that I would be in contact with my bank.  I was charged $77.86 for the order.  I feel this order wasn't authorized and should not be responsible for any fee as I made the calls and made my part of the agreement good even though for some reason they don't have it logged.  I can't explain why there reps don't note all conversations especially when you are talking money and consumers rights.  How can a company be allowed to start a trial  period before a product is received.  Somethings not right on this being allowed.  Trial is when you physically have a product to be able to try and advised for the duration of the time advertised.  I have not ordered from this company before and will not in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-African-Mango-/santa-ana-California-92704/Premier-African-Mango-charge-fees-on-my-credit-card-when-i-was-given-a-two-week-extensio-1129642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier African Mango