Complaint Review: Premier Atelier Salon

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — white plains New York United States of America
Premier Atelier Salon
125 Westchester Ave. White Plains, New York United States of America

Premier Atelier Salon Sells Dead Sea Premier products. Dead Sea Premier Products phenomenally overpriced White Plains, New York

Walking past the Premier Atellier Salon in The Westchester mall in White Plains NY, I was drawn in by a sales person who was standing outside of the store to snare customers.  I, who have the best sales resistance in our galaxy, got sucked into this intense hard core sales pitch about their incredibly wonderful Dead Sea Premier products.  The jars or tubes were priced anywhere between $299 and $599.  Really, I'm not kidding.

I have no idea if I was under the influence of mind altering gas that they had pumped into the store, but I walked out with a bill of $2345.00 for five products with the promise that all of the aging signs on my face would be significantly reduced or eliminated.  I was miserable after I left the store because I couldn't believe that I allowed this to happen.

I later searched the internet and saw these same products for anywhere between $7.00 and $65.  I have no idea if these products were knock offs, but I am inclined to believe that they were not since there were customer comments on the internet by victims like myself who personally had bought both the mall products and the internet products and that they seemed exactly the same.

I returned all of the products the next day but only after the salesperson who was off that day was called up at home to grill me on the reason for the return.  In desperation he offered me a 50% discount if I did not return the products.

I cannot warn you enough.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Atelier-Salon/White-Plains-New-York-10601/Premier-Atelier-Salon-Sells-Dead-Sea-Premier-products-Dead-Sea-Premier-Products-phenomena-960742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Atelier Salon