Complaint Review: Premier Auto Credit

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: not-without-lube — bakersfield California United States of America
Premier Auto Credit
6502 van Nuys Blvd Van Nuys, California United States of America

Premier Auto Credit A-1 Recovery At ;east kiss me before you F!#$ me Van Nuys, California

The economy being what it is more people find themselves having to utilize the services of a lender willing to finance vehicles for people with bad credit.  I found myself in this situation.  I purchased a vehicle from Pacific Auto Salels in Oxnard in September 2011.  Before the first payment was due this car broke down twice leaving me stranded after dark and alone.  I contacted the dealer.  The reluctantly agreed to fix the vehicle but I had to pay half the costs.  In that first 30 days they replaced the timing belt, the radiator and added a missing motor mount.  The car continued to overheat so i again took the car back to the dealer.  The service manager asked me when does it no longer become their responsibility to deal with these epairs since this is a used car.  I RESPONDED THAT THIS CAR HAS A WARRANTY of 30 days and your contract states Pacific Auto or someone they agree to must complete repairs.  They ended up replacing the the hoses and thermostat.  There was a noise coming from the passanger side front wheel well of the vehicle that I also asked them to check out and was told everything wwas fine and there were no more problems.  The noise persists I take the car back and the service manager tells me that this is not their responsibility.  I take the car to a reputable shop and I am advised that the steel piece that holds the brake caliper assembly together is broken and hat is what is causing the noise. The mechnic then told me that this is a safety hazard and that If I decided against having this epaired at teir shop they could not in good conscience let me drive the car but if i insisted they would have me sign a waiver stating that they told me of the safety hazard and I elected to drive the vehicle despite their advising me against driving it without the apporpriate repair.  Two hours and $479.83 later I was back on the road.  In August the car was again overheating and griving poorly despite regular oil changes and maintenance.  The engine froze.  I debated trading the car in or getting it repiared.  I repaired the car because I didn't have the additional money required for payments on a newer vehicle and the increased insurance costs.  I contacted  Premier Auto Credit advising them of the problem and requesting that the August payment be deferred on an account where no payments have been late or missed.  I spoke with a Rep. faxed him my receipt completed some paperwork and thought the situation resolved.  My contacts on the requesed contact list start calling saying Premier Auto Credit is blowing up their phone rrying to reach me.  I SAID THATS CRAZY I have been in contact with them and made an arrangement.  The people on my contact list are now calling me angry because they are being called 10-20 times per day and one of my contacts stood and listened to my conversation with Premier Auto Credit and while she stood there they were calling her phone.  She finally believed me that these people were up to no good.  They repossessed my car 01/08/13.  I having put so much money into this car already I reinstated the loan 01/24/13.  Maenwhile the legally required notice was sent to an address I have not given them or lived at in 12 years they bhave my money and I still don't have my car.  Emilio Montiel the Loss Prevention Manager has lied to me strung me along.  A-1 recovery has the car but they are playing games so that they can extort money from me too.  IM NOT TAKING IT PEOPLE.   When I get f@#$ i get kissed first.  I am sure there are hundereds of people not happy with this operation and the way they conduct business so I am having it interpreted in Apanish and reposted so that some class action action can be taken against these predatory businesses that are making life harder in already hard times just because they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Credit/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Premier-Auto-Credit-A-1-Recovery-At-east-kiss-me-before-you-F-me-Van-Nuys-California-1006207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto Credit