Complaint Review: Premier Auto Credit

Premier Auto Credit
PO box 2035 Internet United States of America

Premier Auto Credit Stealing, Stolen money order Internet, Internet

Hello,

First of all, do yourself a favor and save up the money to just buy you a car. My car was taken from me at the beginning of October although I thought I was current on the account. Premier claims they never recieved my money order for JUly (even though I sent a payment for August and September)! I checked my records and I did in fact send payment for July to them and that money order was cashed two days later by an employee (former employee?) at the Van Nuys office! I explained to them that I was going to research and find out what happened and I"m currently in the process of filing a law suit! I have made payments late but I was always up front with this company and I believe they already may have a lawsuit pending. Be careful sending money orders to them b/c they have people (ghetto) in their office that know how to duplicate them! Be safe everyone and if you had something similiar happen to you please email me at (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Credit/internet/Premier-Auto-Credit-Stealing-Stolen-money-order-Internet-Internet-966673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto Credit