Complaint Review: Premier Auto FInance

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: Jenni — Delray Beach Florida United States of America
Premier Auto FInance
Margate, Florida Margate, Florida United States of America

Premier Auto FInance Refused Repair work Certified by Progressive Insurance. Margate, Florida

This company has to be the most imcompetent and unpractical people I have ever dealt with. After my vehicle was damaged in an accident Premier demanded that my car be towed from the body shop with out paying the owner and let them inspect the vehicle. So we all know how that went no way was I getting in the middle of an Italian and his money. Premier begin to make threats to rescind the loan and started to demand the insurance company pay them instead of the body shop. While the work was being done I continued to make my payments but ignored their request. Danny called and stated they may have to repossess the car from the shop, my response call me when you do so I can have the popcorn ready! In good faith once the repairs were done I took the vehicle to them for inspection and paid off my 1st and last subprime loans seven months later which req'd hrs of overtime and any extra applied to the principle. Having said that being financed with BOA and Wellsfargo and then Premier made me appreciate the latter two and of course I had to work with premier b/c  credit dipped significantly. I hope those who are looking for financing and are credit challenged read this article and reconsider pay cash until you can deal with better lenders and if you can wait, wait fix your credit shop around and its okay to walk away. If you default with subprime you increase profit margins they'll re sell the vehicle 3x's over or more. As for me Ill be driving my now 8yr old car until Im at least @ 700.

Good luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-FInance/Margate-Florida-/Premier-Auto-FInance-Refused-Repair-work-Certified-by-Progressive-Insurance-Margate-Flo-817184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto FInance