Complaint Review: Premier Auto Glass - Claimyourgas.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Premier Auto Glass - Claimyourgas.com
1839 S. Alma School Rd. SUite 200 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Auto Glass - Claimyourgas.com Thought I was really getting vouchers for Gas, not a scam to get the gas! Mesa Arizona

Premiere Auto Glass, replaced the windshield as they said they would and did a good job, but the salesman didn't quite explain what an ordeal it was to get the gas.
I wasn't aware that I had to spend $100.00 a month to get the gas. At today's prices it will be difficult to reach that goal as we do not drive a lot.
I wasn't aware that you have to jump through some very specific hoops to get your gas voucher, I was lead to believe that I would get a voucher each month and I could use it for gas - and that was all there was to it!!
Haven't tried to submit for the gift card yet, but it is annoying that I have to be so careful to mail it at the right time and hope the receipts don't give me any problems.

Morris
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Glass-Claimyourgascom/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Premier-Auto-Glass-Claimyourgascom-Thought-I-was-really-getting-vouchers-for-Gas-not-a-440497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto Glass - Claimyourgas.com