Complaint Review: Premier Auto Sales

• Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: John — Utopia Texas United States of America
Premier Auto Sales
1900 North Bell Cedar Park, Texas United States of America

Premier Auto Sales Josh $ Used Tires, Josh Rosa Enterprises Just an amazing crook and rip off artist Cedar Park, Texas

What can I say?  This guy is a crook and a lying a**hat of the first order.  Had I not been lucky enough to run across this guy I wouldn't have believed it.

Long story short he was contracted to repossess my motorhome.  Not over non-payment, but over a contract dispute with former business partners.

In the process he took a utility trailer that he hooked up to the motorhome, with a motorcycle on it, and my personal property in the RV.

Taking the motorcycle was basically a crime here, but since the county cops let him go they are reluctant to charge him but we are working on it.

The motorcycle and some of my personal property was returned 6 days later.  The motorcycle was damaged, and over $11,000 worth of property (things like an iPad, RV air conditioner on the trailer worth $700, televisions, GPS unit, tools, etc.) were stolen. [continued below]....

Now the lady that caused all of this wants the utility trailer returned to me and he refuses to acknowledge that he has the trailer.

The guy that financed all of this has refused to pay Rosa in disgust.

I have spoken to at least 5 officers in the area and they all know Rosa and basically make it plain that they want an opportunity to arrest Rosa.   As one told me "we don't turn down an opportunity to reintroduce ourselves to him."

Check online and you will find that there is absolutely nothing online that is positive about this clown.

What bothers me the most is that he strung me on for several weeks saying that he would act as a middleman and resell the motorhome and everyone would be happy.  What he actually did was to sell it almost immediately to someone else, so I now have filed an injunction to stop the title transfer until we get a hearing.

And it's not the lying that is irritating.  It's that he's obviously grossly incompetent, and that comment was also made by several people that he works with that I had an opportunity to talk to.

So beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Auto-Sales/Cedar-Park-Texas-78613/Premier-Auto-Sales-Josh-Used-Tires-Josh-Rosa-Enterprises-Just-an-amazing-crook-and-rip-860177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Auto Sales