Complaint Review: Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda and Jose A. Sepulveda

• Submitted: Sat, April 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, April 07, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie — Garland Texas United States of America
Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda and Jose A. Sepulveda
2126 cOUNTRY OAKS DR. GARLAND, Texas United States of America

Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda and Jose A. Sepulveda SEX FRAUD WITH WOMEN SEX FRAUD WITH WOMEN GARLAND, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Here we go again

I was lookin in your ripoff report. See this Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda at 2126Country Oaks Dr. Garland Tx. I call his father in Florissant Mo. 314-741-5428 at 6468 Fariford Ct. Florissant Mo. He said he is the Dynamic Systems Intreational LTD. in Florissant Mo. But his sonwas in it with him. Joseph Emmanuel Sepulveda Jr. is in Garland Tx. at 2126 Country Oaks Dr. Garland Tx. I could call him 972-495-0137. His said Joseph Emmanuel Sepulveda was born 7/10/1958. Graduation the from Trinity Catholic School in 1976. University Of Missouri Saint Louis Mo. For business and engine. He got this job in Dallas Tx. As a engine at Raytheon in 1982 in Plano Tx. Married Cirilasusan Gruspe in 1983. I tell he all the skills his get from Raytheon to open his business. But don't let Raytheon know. If you would like call him at Permier BCMP Eagle Pass 972-495-0137. I call Cirilasusan pickup. I ask her if I could talk to Joseph she said he was out. I ask her could I talk to her.Yes very happy to. Was your husband Joseph Emmanuel Sepulveda Jr. Senior Principal Quality Eng ll at Raytheon UTD. She he was he in business for his self. Cirilasusan told me that was working for Raytheon on thier skills. And for Joseph to open the Permier BMCP Eagle Pass under his father name Jose A. Sepulveda so Raytheon wounldn't know. I ask her is that fraud she said yes. His had to fraud names, phones, addresses, and emails. I told her that would get her in trouble she not me him yes. Becauce I turn him. How came she said for sex adultery on the job. I ask her can you divorce him I did and got remarried of our kids Melissa, and Michael they are grow now. Joseph alway had sex with women. Cirilasusan said go on ripoff and read my report. This business is all about scam fraud and con artist. Cirilasusan said if I want to talk to Joseph call back. I call back Joseph pickup. I ask him about Raytheon and him said the only way I could get in business with him was undercover. Couldn't talk about it on the phone. He hang up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-Pass-Joseph-Sepulveda-and-Jose-A-Sepulveda/GARLAND-Texas-75040/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-Pass-Joseph-Sepulveda-and-Jose-A-Sepulveda-SEX-FRAUD-WITH-WOMEN-SEX-FR-865361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda and Jose A. Sepulveda

Here we go again

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

And yet another illiterate tries to file a report.  Too bad no one can read this gibberish in order to figure out what this moron is trying to say.