Complaint Review: Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda

• Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: Arlene Gruspe — Garland Texas United States of America
Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda
2126 COUNTRY OAKS DR GARLAND, Texas United States of America

Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda Premier Bmcp Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda Premier Bmcp Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda GARLAND, Texas

Joseph Sepulveda At Premier Bmcp Eagle Pass is a laying to people on this about having sex with Gail Richardson. My sister tells me everything about what Joseph dose. The first time he had sex with a woman my sister divorce him. I'm help her by putting things on rip off to let people know his a layer. My sister Cirila aid me for me help. I will help her. I'm putting this picture on here again for Cirila she knows he is a Chester everyone see what he looks like with the woman he had sex with. Cirila tells me everything. I will help my. My brithday is coming up on 7/7 this is for you Cirila. I will put a picture of the house that this man Joseph Sepulveda lives at for Cirila she will tell to me to do it.This from me Arlene to my sister Cirila.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-Pass-Joseph-Sepulveda/GARLAND-Texas-75040/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-Pass-Joseph-Sepulveda-Premier-Bmcp-Eagle-Pass-Joseph-Sepulveda-Premie-893123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier BMCP Eagle Pass Joseph Sepulveda