Complaint Review: Premier BMCP Eagle pass

• Updated: Thu, April 05, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy — Garland Texas United States of America
Premier BMCP Eagle pass
2126 Country Oaks Dr. Garland, Texas United States of America

Premier BMCP Eagle pass I call service to Premier BMCP Eagle Pass a man by the name Jose Sepulveda Call for service Garland, Texas

I call this Premier BMCP Eagle Pass for service he said his name was Michael Sepulveda. I ask him about the service what was the rates.The phone number was 972-701-9119.  What kind of rates do you want. He ask me if I was married. I told him it's not your business. The next day I call back this Premier BMCP Eagle Pass at 972-701-9119 a man by the name Joseph Sepulveda pick the phone up. I told him I talk to you yesterday. He said that ok. He would like to get to know me better. That we could meet some place. I hang up the phone. I got on line looling for more service. Saw that someone do a ripoff report on him. This is not good a business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2012 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-pass/Garland-Texas-75040/Premier-BMCP-Eagle-pass-I-call-service-to-Premier-BMCP-Eagle-Pass-a-man-by-the-name-Jose-S-864602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier BMCP Eagle pass