Complaint Review: Premier Benefit Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:Castor Louisiana
Premier Benefit Corporation
1445 Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-357-8873
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Premier Benefit Corporation Attempted Rip-Off - Scam thanks to Rip-off Report! Orange California

It happened to me! I just got a call for a "wonderful offer" from a company calling themselves Premier Benefit Corporation. They offered me $200.00 worth of restaraunt coupons (good for any restaraunt of my choice) plus 1 year paid cell phone expense and a prepaid calling card.

The guy said it was a token of appreciation for being a reputable customer (although he didn't say to who or where) and that all I had to pay was $3.95 for shipping and handling which would be deducted from my checking account.

I asked several questions such as their mailing address, website address, phone number and his employee ID number. I was also told that they were BBB approved. Apparently they are, but not by the Better Business Bureau, just by the Bad Business Bureau! After he answered my questions, I told him that I would like to check this out and he got extremely defensive trying to persuade me to give him the next available check number in my check book and told me that he would appreciate it if I would just go ahead and pay the $3.95 because if I called back to take the offer, he would not get the commission.

I then told the guy to call me back tomorrow and I would let him know my decision after researching his company. He was less than pleased but agreed.

Soooooo..... I found this link on google after finding that the address, website and phone # he gave me were not legit.

My phone call info :
employee ID # 0542

Hope This Helps Someone!

Erica
Castor, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2004 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefit-Corporation/Orange-California-92351/Premier-Benefit-Corporation-Attempted-Rip-Off-Scam-thanks-to-Rip-off-Report-Orange-Cali-107064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefit Corporation