Complaint Review: Premier Benefit (Mr. Frazer)

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 13, 2004

• Reported By:New York New York
Premier Benefit (Mr. Frazer)
1445 Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.

Mr. Frazer Ripoff continuously call my office phone for spam Orange California

I got a call for a so-called "offer" from a company calling themselves Premier Benefit Corporation. They offered me $200.00 worth of coupons.

I immediatly asked for ID, Name and Number. He gave me his Name, but no ID. Then he gave me my own telefone number as a service number and hung up.

I have been distracted from my work in the office many times now. And I do not apreciate any more calls.

This is why I am trying to go after every call now!!

Kash
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefit-Mr-Frazer/Orange-California-92351/Mr-Frazer-Ripoff-continuously-call-my-office-phone-for-spam-Orange-California-108185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefit (Mr. Frazer)