Complaint Review: Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union

• Submitted: Mon, June 27, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2005

• Reported By:Andover New Jersey
Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union
1442 E. Lincoln Ave Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union Failed to provide products, failed to return my money, ripoff. Orange California

January 2005 I gave my bank account info to a telemarketer who said, for 3.95 I would receive $200.00 in gasoline vouchers. I waited a week and discivered my account was charged 159.00 over three transactions and the vouchers didn't arrive.

I called Premier Benefits and asked for my money back.
I also filed a claim form with Washington Mutual (my bank0 but I received a letter saying there was nothing they could do.

Upon speaking to customer Service person I was told (in really bad English) to wait for a "Check Authorization" form to be sent at which time I was instructed to sign it and FAX it back to them February 9, 2005. The form states that I agree "not to take further action if I receive a refund". (notice the "if")

I wait the specified 14 days for processing plus an additional 30 days. Finally in April (about a week after "Fools day")I gave them a call. I was told, "You waited too long and now it's too late".

"Too late!" I replied. I informed them of the fax which I still have a copy of and threatened legal action. The heavily accented person miracuslously was able to find my file and said I should wait 14 days for a managers approval.

I asked to speak to the manager and was told he's not available and to just wait the 14 days for processing of my case.

I called back end of April. Again asked to wait 14 days. I called back three more times in May and I have just completed about eight more phone calls here in June 2005. Guess what they said? Right, 14 more days.

Jack
Andover, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2005 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Buyers-Union-Failed-to-provide-products-failed-to-return-my-money-ri-147648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits - Buyer's Union