Complaint Review: Premier Benefits - Call One - Buyers Union - Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Mon, April 18, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Powers Oregon
Premier Benefits - Call One - Buyers Union - Premier Movie Pass
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits - Call One - Buyers Union - Premier Movie Pass ripoff, illegal withdrawel of funds Orange California

I have also been "suckered" in. I was called by Premier Benefits, tried to nicely say no and they finally talked me into "trying their program". I was told I would receive a package in the mail and that I had to have a tracking number for in order to pick it up from the post office. I was told I could cancel the program 7 days after receiving the package.

Well I never received such a thing. Next thing I know a total of $397.60 was charged to my husband's account! They used check numbers 1-5. After I called, they said they will close my account and no longer charge his account.

And they will send "Check Authorization Forms" that my husband has to sign and send back in to them so we can get a "refund by mail". Well we received them and the forms say we have to wait up to 14 days after they receive the forms for them to be processed!

We called today to insist on talking to a supervisor and the woman hung up on me. So I called back and my husband handled the second call, with not much luck other than a ruined day! So we will send the forms in and see if they do anything with them.

R
Powers, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2005 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-illegal-withdrawel-139308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits - Call One - Buyers Union - Premier Movie Pass

Victor