Complaint Review: Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Owensboro Alabama
Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass
1142 E. Lincoln Ave., #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass telemarketing scam. That I canceled in time and they still charged me without providing anything. Ripoff Orange California

I released this was a scam after a couple of weeks waiting for info in the mail and after getting charged twice the service charge and almost $250.00 dollars that was suppose to be refundable. I called two of the three numbers to cancel the services and asked for all services to be cancelled, They asked for me to wait unitl the mailed item came in, but I canceled anyway. I recieved a leter asking me for info to get a refund and asked that I wait before talking to my bank to keep from confusing issues. Needless to say I never recieved anything promised to me and got charged for Call One monthly charges.

When I called back to get my refund they sadi the Call one was not canceled in time and could not get a refund on it and the other refund should have processed. The $200 dollars in gift checks was supposed to be mailed with the calling cards which I didn't get. I suggest if you get caught in this to contact anyone with the California Attorney Generals Office, and the Federal Trade Commission. I'm going to continue caling them everyday and complain until something is done;.

Mike
Owensboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Buyers-Union-Premier-Movie-Pass-telemarketing-scam-That-I-ca-146165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits, Call One, Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass