unexpected

• Submitted: Mon, June 20, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 20, 2005

• Reported By:Durango Colorado
Premier Benefits, Call One Unlimited, Call One Communications
1442 E. Lincoln Ave., Suite 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits, Call One Unlimited, Call One Communications ripoff dishonest fraudulent sales Orange And Las Vegas California and Nevada and Pennsylvania

I received a call at home from a company selling calling cards. I was told that it would cost me $3.95. I agreed to buy it. I hesitated when told that they needed my checking account info. to process the charge. I repeatedly asked, are you sure the only charge is $3.95? The man repeatedly assured me... He said I would be sent a packet in the mail and that I could review the materials. If I wanted to continue with membership after reviewing it, I would be charged more but I could cancel at any time.

I kept waiting for a packet to arrive; none arrived. I never thought I would be charged anything without receiving anything. I never thought I would be charged $149.90, then $49.95. By the time I received my bank statement from another state and saw the charges, some weeks had passed but I immediately called my bank to close the account. When I called the company, they said they could "cancel" membership but could not help me otherwise. They did not respond to my statements that I had received no benefit from them and that they were fraudulent. To my surprise, the bank took 3 days to close my account and another $49.95 charge came through as an overdraft.

Cheryl
Durango, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2005 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Unlimited-Call-One-Communications/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Unlimited-Call-One-Communications-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-146885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits, Call One Unlimited, Call One Communications