Complaint Review: Premier Benefits, Movie Pass Buyers Union Program

• Submitted: Tue, February 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 22, 2005

• Reported By:ethel Mississippi
Premier Benefits, Movie Pass Buyers Union Program
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. P.o Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union, premier Benefits Movie Pass Buyers Union Program ripoff Orange California

I received a phone call and was told that i had won free gas, free movie pass, and a free calling card. I was told that all i had to pay was a one time charge of $3.95. I got this call on a friday and was told i would receive these things on monday, which i never recieved. They said they needed my checking account number for the $3.95 i would be charged, so i gave them my number. I never received anything and the next week my account was charged $3.95 two times and my account was charged $119.90 which i did not authorize. I called them and they said they would refund my money. they said they would have to send me some forms to fill out and they did and i sent them off. But i have never received a refund and i have not heard from them since.

Kristy
ethel, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2005 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-Program/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-premier-Benefits-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-Program-ripoff-Orange-California-132301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits, Movie Pass Buyers Union Program