midnight

Complaint Review: Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Buyers Union - CallOneCommunications

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Newton Kansas
Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Buyers Union - CallOneCommunications
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Buyers Union And Call One Communications Slick Willie telemarketer with thick oriental or mid-eastern accent calls back a minute later each time after hanging up on him 3 times! ripoff Orange California

*Author of original report: Premier Movie Pass-Update- We got our money back today!

I was suckered into this one just like all the rest of you! I even hung up on the caller 3 times and he called me back each time; a real slick willie, with a strong oriental, or mid-eastern accent I could hardly understand him. I can't believe I gave him the time of day!

It was the same, or very similar, to all these other reports filed. But the good new is: Our refund checks, totaling close to $400, came today! Here is how I did it: Last Wed.-July 13th, I called Michael Weisberg at Payment Processing Center in Langhorne, PA. (They handle Premier (Bad)Benefits' accounts). Mr. Weisberg was very nice and very accommodating saying that apparently "some information has fallen between the cracks" and that he would cut me the checks for the total of unauthorized withdrawls. He said they would be sent on Fri.the 15th and that I should receive them by middle of this week.

Well, they came today! I even received a check for the $3.95 shipping and handling fee that I did authorize (but did not receive the goods!) The number is 267-572-0262.Ask for Mr. Weisberg. Please be courteous if you call. He may be a vicitm of this scam, too.

Terri
Newton, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Premier-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-CallOneCommunications/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Premier-Movie-Pass-Buyers-Union-And-Call-One-Communications-Slick-Wil-150482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits - Premier Movie Pass - Buyers Union - CallOneCommunications

Premier Movie Pass-Update- We got our money back today!

AUTHOR: Terri - (U.S.A.)

Just want people to know that we got our money back! I by-passed Premeir Movie Pass and went to the middle man. Please read my first report to find out how!