Complaint Review: Premier Benefits, Premier Movie Pass, Call One, Call One Communications And Buyers Union Ripoff Scam

• Submitted: Fri, July 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 22, 2005

• Reported By:Winchendon Massachusetts
1442 Lincoln Ave #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits, Premier Movie Pass, Call One, Call One Communications And Buyers Union Scam ripoff Orange California

Did you write this for me, Leanna of Jacksonville, NC? If not, I could have said the exact same words except they ONLY got me for the Call One Unlimited. I have called them many times and after trying to understand the dialect of the person I am talking with, they informed me I would receive the amount of $149.90 in 10-14 working days. I have been waiting for two months now. No action taken at this time but am going to try to do it legally. I asked to talk with a supervisor and they gave me a person who told me the same story as the rest of the people I talked with. I asked to talk with someone of a higher authority and they refused. I am so frustrated with this rip-off company, if there is such a company, that I could spit. I hope this is taken care of by someone with the authority to get our money back and put these people out of business.

Rick
Winchendon, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits-Premier-Movie-Pass-Call-One-Call-One-Communications-And-Buyers-Union-Ripoff-Scam/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Premier-Movie-Pass-Call-One-Call-One-Communications-And-Buyers-Union-S-150917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits, Premier Movie Pass, Call One, Call One Communications And Buyers Union Ripoff Scam